(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - Diab, 27, has refused food since Feb. 29 to protest his detention without charge in Israeli jail.
His family, from Jenin-district town Kufr Rai, said they received his will on Saturday detailing his wishes in case of his death.
"We will have victory, but only through either martyrdom or immediate release -- not any partial solution as claimed by the prisons administration," Diab wrote.
Last week, representative for Fatah prisoners Jamal al-Rjoob said detainees affiliated to Fatah had accepted half the proposals offered by Israeli authorities in response to the strike.
But Yousef Rizqa, political adviser to Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh, warned on Monday that Israel was trying to use party affiliations to sow rifts between the hunger-strikers.
"On the 75th day of my hunger strike, I am still determined, patient and focused on continuing against conspiracies, threats and solitary confinement by the fascist Israeli prison administration," Diab wrote.
Diab instructed his family keep his grave at ground level, in accordance with Islamic teaching, and distribute sweets at his funeral as a sign of celebration.
He asked his brother Homam to perform prayers for him, and freed hunger-striker Khader Adnan to lower him into his grave.
The young hunger-striker thanked all Palestinians, and Arab and Islamic nations for their support.

/106